If you shop at Kroger, you can support the King's Crusaders. Simply register you card online and a percentage of all your purchases at Kroger will be donated to the team. Follow the instructions below to register your Kroger Plus Card.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
· Click on Sign In/Register
· Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
· You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
· Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.· Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
· Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
· Update or confirm your information.
· Enter NPO number 11296 or Tri-State CFL, select organization from list and click on confirm.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
· REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
· Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.